aniAgenda v1.3.2 has following modifications from v1.2.0:
1. Fixed the bug that all-day events shown under its previous day.
2. Modified to show event End time, and display multiple-day event correctly.
3. Modified the default color of image buttons.
4. Added the option to hide/display Today’s date on top of the toolbar.
5. Added the color customization option to the preference. To customize colors, click the Preference button to launch the Preference Settings, uncheck “Use default colors”, then click “Customize colors”. From there, you could select background color, and change all the text colors displayed on the Agenda widget. To let the customized “Agenda event time” color take effect, you will need to uncheck “Use Calender color for the display of event Time”.
6. Added the “New Event” button in the top-left corner for easy event add.
7. Added the event click feature. Now click an event will launch its Event View screen, from there, click the MENU button to Edit/Delete/Add Reminder.
8. Added “Select Displayed Calendars” option to the Preference Settings, so now you could select from which calendars their events will be displayed.
9. Modified the Page buttons (Page Up/Down/Today) to the right side.
10. Tuned the performance of the Month Calendar View.
11. Added the “Page To Today” button to the upper right side of agenda view, press this button to directly page back to Today\’s agenda after having paged down several days.
12. Adjusted the text orientation in month calendar view for Droid (WVGA screen).
13. Changed the date text color for weekend and today in agenda view.
14. Added the option to display the event Time with the Calendar color, so you could know which Calendar the event comes from. The option could be selected within the Preference settings.
15. Fixed the bug that when page down the agenda, events later than 7 days from now are not displayed.
16. Changed the translucent buttons to be more clear.
17. Added the support for launching the HTC calendar when click the Google Calendar button for HTC Hero, etc.
!!! If you already have version 1.3.0 or older version installed, and you have aniAgenda widget on your Home screen, when taking the newer update, you will need to do either one of the following step to let aniAgenda pick up the modified resource files in this update:
* If your could change your Home screen’s orientation (Portrait/Landscape), change the orientation one time to refresh aniAgenda.
* Delete the aniAgenda widget from your Home screen, then re-insert a new one.
!!! If you have any Task Killer applicaton installed, please do not add aniAgenda to its Kill Task list. Otherwise, aniAgenda may not update the event and weather information automatically.